Sunday, January 18, 2009

Kmart & CVS

My fiance and I were in a location with what appeared to be an empty CVS this morning so I was able to pick up the free after extrabuck deal from CVS.

$3.79 CVS brand allergy med
$3.79 CVS brand allergy med

- $5.00 Extrbucks
- a dollar and change left on a giftcard

= $1.18 Oop
Received $7.58 back in Extra Bucks.

And then we stopped at Kmart since they are running a double coupon promotion this week in our area and I wanted to get in before the crazy people did. The intent was to stock up on Kashi bars (since I have $2 off coupons that would double) but unfortunately our Kmart only had Kashi granola bars. Even though we weren't able to get exactly what I went in to get, we still walked out with some good stuff.

$4.19 Maybelline foundation (Maybelline is 40% off) attached was a $2 off coupon that doubled, making the foundation $.19
$2.50 Special K chocolate
$2.50 Special K chocolate
$1.00 Sunkist regular (attached to the bottle there was a $1/2 couple that doubled making these free)
$1.00 Sunkist diet (")

- $1/1 Sunkist
- $1/1 Sunkist doubled
- $2/1 Maybelline
- $2/1 Maybelline doubled
- $1/2 Special K
- $1/2 Special K doubled

= $4.00 Oop including tax (from the $.19 Maybelline)

I'm going back tomorrow since on the Special K there were more coupons and the chocolate flavor is my favorite and maybe more Sunkist too. We'll see.

No comments: