Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hickory Farms II

I mentioned previously that I had put in another order after discovering that they had gone to 85% off some products. So, we basically have a lot of cheese and sausage. The fiance isn't complaining because he got a sausage, pea and egg omelet tonight for dinner and was super impressed when I said that this order cost me even less than the last one.

The items from Order #2 are:
1 Warm & Hearty Welcome Gift Box
1 Family & Friends Gift Box
1 Ham Smokehouse Collection Gift Box
1 Reduced Sugar Vanilla Torte (this freezes and will be dessert the next time my parents are over)

This amounted to the following items:
cheese
4oz Three Cheese & Onion Wedge
4oz Creamy Swiss Blend
4oz Creamy Swiss Blend
4oz Big Barn Cheddar
4oz Big Barn Cheddar
4oz Big Barn Cheddar
8oz Big Barn Cheddar shredded, eaten
12oz Jalapeno & Cheddar Blend (fiance's g-ma sent him this last year and it is amazing in macncheese - it's like an adult version)
12oz Smoked Cheddar Blend
4oz Smoked Bacon & Cheddar Blend
6oz Cheddar Cheese Ball
= 66oz of cheese = 4.125 lbs

meat
12oz Beef Summer Sausage
12oz Beef Summer Sausage
10oz Ham Summer Sausage
10oz Beef & Pork Summer Sausage
7oz Beef Summer Sausage
7oz Ham Summer Sausage
= 58oz of sausage = 3.625 lbs

spreads/mustard/crackers, etc.
3oz sweet hot mustard
2.25oz sweet hot mustard
2.25oz sweet hot mustard
2.25oz american dijon mustard
= 9.75oz of mustard

2-1.3oz packages of golden toasted crackers

4oz mini melt away mints (pastel colored)

And some of those little strawberry candies. I don't know how many because my fiance quickly stole them away from me to eat, I presume (or hide).

I spent $25.74 including tax and shipping and will be receiving 4% back (roughly $1.00).
25 items, roughly $1 per item.

Still curious about any mixes you guys can think of. I know I am already going to mix the jalapeno one with one of the other lighter cheese (maybe one of the cheddars) since it is very very hot - they aren't joking around with that one!

No comments: