Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Target

My best friend at work is leaving to move back to North Carolina with her husband. I have volunteered to help buy some things for her luncheon tomorrow(and her gifts), so I stopped at Target after work.

I purchased:

$7.27 address book (part of her gift - $100 giftcard to Ann Taylor is the other - work collected $95 and I contributed $5 myself)
$1.79 chips (for luncheon)
$2.49 tortilla chips (for luncheon)
$2.69 salsa (for luncheon)

and for us:

$4.50 2 packs Keebler Grasshopper cookies (these are really good frozen!)
$4.48 2 12-pack pop tarts

- $1/2 Keebler
- $1/2 Pop Tarts

= $21.66 and I received a $5 Target giftcard for buying the 4 snack items - but since this was still on my Target giftcard, I spent $0.00 Oop (after the giftcard, the Keebler/Pop Tart items come out to $.50 a piece or $2 total! I might go back before the end of the week and do the promotion again)

No comments: