Tuesday, September 16, 2008

CVS

The boyfriend needed some Vitamin D and since, CVS carries them, and I knew I would get a good deal on them, I went there.

I purchased:

$4.40 5 bags of Gold Emblem candy (the boyfriend has already eaten a bag of peach rings!)
$6.49 1 box of Tylenol Cold
$3.99 1 box of Excedrin Gels (the ones that are free with extrabucks!)
$2.49 a 2-pack of CVS brand sponges
$5.49 CVS brand Vitamin D

Now, here's the exciting part. When I walked in the store and went to the coupon-giver machine, it gave me a $1 off for the Excedrin and a $2 off coupon for cold medicine! This particular store is difficult so they probably wouldn't have let me use the Excedrin migraine coupon, but I wasn't expecting any coupons at all, anyway...

- $1/1 Tylenol
- $2/$10 CVS
- $2/$10 CVS brand items
- $1/1 Excedrin
- $2 off any cold medicine
- $3 Extrabucks
- $3 Extrabucks
- $1 Extrabucks

= $7.86 but I used one of the giftcards we have for transferring Rx - and I'm going to get another one in the next week or so, so $0 Oop
Received $3.99 for Excedrin, $2 for Tylenol in Extrabucks = $5.99 back

No comments: