Thursday, August 21, 2008

After work today, I had to pick up some of the essentials that we were running out of: bread, milk and sweetener (for me), so of course I go to CVS. I have Extrabucks to use up and that will make my usual household items such as this free if not close to free.

My purchase:

$8.99 Revlon Lash Fantasy Blackest Black
$2.50 2 Essence of Beauty Lemon Hand Soaps (on clearance)
$1.49 Diet Mt Dew (I was thirsty!)
$8.99 Revlon mineral trio eyeshadow in Jade
$4.19 gallon of skim milk
$3.49 1 loaf of whole wheat bread
$2.34 100ct sweet n low

- $8.99 Revlon is BOGOF

- $2/$10 CVS coupon
- $2/1 Revlon mineral eyeshadow
- $1/1 Revlon makeup
- $10 Extrabucks
- $5 Extrabucks

= $3.05 OOP (made $5 Extrabucks for buying the Revlon mascara)

Even though the Revlon was buy 1 get 1 free, I was still able to use 2 coupons, making the deal worthwhile to me (I try to limit my cosmetic purchases unless they are a good deal because I have quite the stockpile!).

Running weekly tally: $26.85

No comments: