Saturday, November 1, 2008

New Weekly Tally

So, especially after this week and last, where I bought several free after rebate items from Rite Aid and had the "I'm way over budget" scare, I've decided that I will not include these purchases in my weekly tallies if I get either the price I paid or more back from Rite Aid's program. And I will only do this for Rite Aid - not any mail away offers because those can't always be trusted. Additionally, I will use my credit card (earning rewards points) for all free after rebate items.

So that makes this week a little more reasonable.

Week of October 26th - November 1st (not counting Rite Aid trips):
Sunday October 26th Safeway $24.73
Sunday October 26th Girl Scouts $10.50
Monday October 27th CVS $0.22
Thursday October 30th CVS $2.18
Thursday October 30th Safeway $5.95

Running weekly tally: 43.58

Not sure if I'll be going out today, but I'll definitely be doing the Crest deal at Giant (there are coupons in today's circular) and then stopping at Safeway tomorrow (check your coupons for a Safeway election circular with a 10% off coupon!) for the 2 day specials and using the 10% off coupon!

No comments: