Monday, November 17, 2008

CVS Trip

Apparently the Duracell battery coupons are causing issues with the CVS system. This happened both the 1st and 2nd time I used them, except this time, the manager couldn't even override. The system allows the $5/2 coupon to go through but then will not allow you to use any Extrabucks over $5 to complete the purchase. It is very strange and the manager wound up giving me a giftcard with the $10.99 leftover from the $15.99 extrabuck print out he could only use $5 of. I hope they resolve this issue because standing at the cashiers for 15 minutes while they play around with a line of people behind of me is not fun.

Anyway, I bought:

$.49 Wet n Wild Halloween black nail polish (75% off - this I only bought because my total was under $15 when I first checked out and I didn't think to take them off after keeping it over $0.00 was a moot point - oh well)
$.49 Wet n Wild Halloween dark red nail polish (")
$5.99 Duracell AA 8-pack
$5.99 Duracell AAA 8-pack
$1.69 Oceanspray cranberry sauce
$0.00 Oceanspray cranberry sauce
$1.69 Oceanspray cranberry sauce
$0.00 Oceanspray cranberry sauce
$4.99 Zantrex-3 (I have no idea what I'm going to do with these, thoughts?)

- $5/2 Duracell
- $5 Extrabucks

= $11.51 Oop (Received a giftcard for $10.88 so really $.63 Oop)

I received the following in Extrabucks: $4.99 for the Zantrex and $15 for the Duracell = $19.99 in Extrabucks

Anyone else having issues with the Duracell coupons and Extrabucks used together?

No comments: