Sunday, November 30, 2008

CVS

Yes, I'm addicted. I realize this. I actually originally went to CVS to fill a script, but it turns out the medication has been on back-order for over a month! At least now I know to get my doctor to write me a script for another one.

Anyway, this is what I wound up getting:

$4.00 Gatorade 32oz (on sale 5/$5)
$4.99 Extreme Energy

- $8.99 Extrabucks

(actually this transaction was a mess. I originally brought up a different Extreme Energy, but it wasn't ringing up on sale, it was $5.99, then she returned that and put it on a giftcard and sold me the correct one for $4.99, using the $5.99 giftcard, which now has a balance of $1.00 - although I spent $1.00 out of pocket because she over charged me originally)

= $1.00 Oop

And I received $4.99 for buying the Extreme Energy which is going to my younger brother in college.

No comments: