Sunday, November 9, 2008

1st Shopping Trip in a Week!

Well, I indeed was able to go out, though I'm feeling a little tired now. I think CVS will have to wait till tomorrow - hopefully the things on sale will still be around, if not, oh well. I love how relaxed I get with illness! Hah!

Anyway, I made 2 stops: Giant and Safeway...

Giant:

$1.87 Arnolds Honey Wheat Bread (on sale 33% off)
$3.34 Hillshire Farms turkey breast
$3.34 Hillshire Farms turkey breast

- $1/1 Hillshire Farms (on product)
- $1/1 Hillshire Farms (")
- $5 off next shopping trip from Crest deal

= $1.49 Oop which I paid with a giftcard

Safeway:

$1.69 Quaker Simple Harvest cereal
$1.69 Quaker Simple Harvest cereal (on sale yesterday and today only!)
$3.50 Diet Coke 8-pack
$4.00 2 Florida's Natural orange juice (on sale yesterday and today only!)
$6.00 Cute Holiday Pup
$2.97 3 Thanksgiving cards at $.99 each

- $6.00 Coke promotion
- $6.00 free plush
- $1/1 Simple Harvest
- $1/1 Simple harvest

= $5.88 Oop!

Now the 3-card promotion takes $6 off your total (a lot more than the coke so you get overage!) but it didn't automatically take off the plush toy so the cashier had to do that manually. Check the screen when you check out! I'm going to try this again tomorrow when I go back to hopefully use the $10 off $50 coupon.

No comments: