Thursday, October 30, 2008

Safeway & CVS

Thanks to Money Making Mom for the heads up for this fantastic deal that I just got.

3 boxes of 24oz Frosted Mini Wheats
2 boxes of 18oz Cheerios
1 box of Eating Right cereal that is basically Cheerios

All for the grand total of $5.95 Oop (I had a $2 off CRT for the Eating Right)!

Go here to find out more about this awesome deal if you have a Safeway nearby. PS - the Kelloggs printable is limit 6 - or at least that what it was this morning.

I also went to another CVS, where of course I found no razors to be had. There was a package but it was opened and I'm not that desperate. Anyway, I walked away with the following:

$1.25 makeup brush cleaner marked down 75%
$.99 CVS single soap
$.99 CVS single soap
$0.00 makeup brush cleaner - for some reason she credited me for the 2nd cleanser instead of charging me and by the time I noticed, I was not going back down 97 to pay the extra $1.25.

cost: $2.18 Oop and received $2 Extrabucks back for the monthly soap deal!

No comments: