Thursday, November 20, 2008

Shoppers Trip


I need to leave soon, but I am just ecstatic over my Shopper's Food Warehouse grocery trip. I bought a lot of stuff, some that we needed desperately, some that was free or very very cheap after coupons. There were some items that I didn't have coupons for but I got overage for some things that I wasn't expecting, so without further adieu.

I spent $42.34 for all of the above items!

I saved a grand total of $66.95 or 61%!

I bought 46 items so everything came out to less than $1 an item!

This included:

100 ct box generic Sweet n Low
1 box Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa
2 packages warm delights minis
2 bags Cheerios snack mix
2 boxes fruit by the foot
2 boxes Fiber One toaster pastries
1 jar Betty Crocker frosting
2 boxes Success Rice
1 box Kelloggs Chocolate pieces special K
1 "string" rapid rise yeast
1 bottle Kraft Olive Oil Greek dressing
1 box chicken broth
1 box Celestial Seasoning tea
4 boxes Barilla Piccolini pasta
4 pouches Starkist tuna creations
3 bottles Sobe life water
1 can Mazola no stick cooking spray
1 bag Tysons chicken nuggets
2 boxes Hillshire farms turkey breast
1 package Smithfield cooked boneless pork chops
1 roll kosher salami
1.25lb Smithfield pork sirloin chops
1 red bell pepper
2 Dell Monte fruit cups
2 boxes flat bread
1 package findlandia swiss cheese
1 large bag Green Giant vegetable medley
1 can Reddi-wip
1 package yo-plus yogurt
1 container Lysol wipes

I am way over budget this week but completely ok with it (ya think?) and will be writing up another post on Saturday discussing the budget and how I budget that works for us.

No comments: