Monday, October 6, 2008

CVS & Rite Aid PSA

Well, this morning was the morning of chores. I went to the bank, Rite Aid to return a cleanser, Giant to drop off a Rx (and $20 transfer giftcard), CVS to fill a Rx and pick up more Always pads and milk and the dry cleansers to drop off my rain coat and a blazer (thankfully not the one I'm wearing today for my interview!).

The Rite Aid PSA is that as far as I could read, they are no longer requiring a 6 month wait on the current coupons that are out there. The other bit of the PSA is at the check out area, there were booklets of 4-$30 (that's $120!) when you transfer an Rx coupon just sitting there. I picked up one booklet of 4 but was tempted to pick another. I might when I go back to buy... something -

Anyway, at CVS a $1 off speedstick coupon spit out from the red machine, so of course I did the speedstick deal (it was free, and although I promised myself last night I wouldn't buy anymore deodorant after looking through my stash of 10+, I couldn't help it).

Anyway, I bought:

"transaction" 1:
$10 drugs
and I used a Rite Aid transfer Rx coupon, so I got a $30 giftcard

transaction 2:
$1.99 24/7 Speedstick
$4.98 Always Infinity pads (these were well stocked because the sign read, buy 1 get $1 Extrabuck instead of get $4.98! I was worried they'd be out, hooray)
$1.69 Fuze
$1.69 Fuze
$2.59 half-gallon milk (yet again, no gallons and this was a different CVS!)

- $1/1 Speedstick
- $1.69 buy 1 get 1 Fuze
- $8 in Extrabucks

= $2.25 Oop
And I received the following in Extrabucks: $1 from the Speedstick, $4.98 from the Always, $1 from the Fuze = $6.98!

I need to go back to Giant at some point to pick up my Rx (and my $20 giftcard, yay!).

Running weekly tally $13.88

No comments: