Thursday, December 18, 2008

Yesterday's Last 2 Giant Trips

Looks like I am going to be keeping my 9 tubes of toothpaste after all, reference my last entry where I work the numbers.

Anyway, the last 2 transactions were wonderful because I managed to find folded up $1 off coupons in the bonus packs of Crest. I was able to use 6 of them for all 6 tubes of toothpaste making each $1.99.

transaction #1:
$8.97 3 tubes of Crest (I picked up a few more with the coupons in the bonus packs)

- $1/1 Crest
- $1/1 Crest
- $1/1 Crest

= $6.51 including tax Oop

transaction #2:
$8.97 3 tubes of Crest (I picked up a few more with the coupons in the bonus packs)

- $1/1 Crest
- $1/1 Crest
- $1/1 Crest

= $6.51 including tax Oop

Tomorrow I'll be hitting another Giant in hopes of finding some $15 giftcards!

No comments: