Friday, December 19, 2008

Hooray!

I went to another Giant today to try to find $15 gift certificates and I lucked out! I'm not counting the $25 I spent out of pocket today to buy these gift cards, since gifts are not a part of my "grocery" budget, but I spent $25 and got the following, even the cashier was excited!

$15 Itunes (for my brother)
$15 Itunes (for my dad)
$15 Starbucks
$15 Starbucks
$15 Starbucks

= $75 worth of gift cards

So it turned out not to be "too good to be true" after all. I'm fairly relieved.

It was absolutely disgusting today but I might go out before the evening is over to Shopper's to get some stuff for the double/triple coupon promotion, although, really, we are rather stocked over here so I'll only be buying free after coupon or very very cheap after coupon items.

No comments: