Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Target

We are all moved into our new house! Well, all of our stuff is there. I wouldn't exactly called us "moved in".

There are boxes all over the place and we've had to buy a lot of things (like a microwave, a desk for me) and of course eventually furniture for our living room.

Yesterday after work, I drove to Target to buy said microwave, some milk, bread and lunch meat... without coupons. I know! My coupon organizer is still packed.

I bought:
2 packages shaved turky breast
1 loaf of bread
1 gallon of milk
and a little pack of frog gummies for DH

= $13.00 OOP (had a $50 giftcard from capital one of course and some leftover on another one so I paid very little for the $59.99 microwave)

I'm hoping we get some important things unpacked tonight so we can start eating more than cereal for dinner and I can stop buying lunch at work everyday.

1 comment:

Kevin Marshall said...

Wow.. I used to be searching for this and at last acquired it from this post. Thanks for making it easier. For information about Web Designing Dubai or Web Designing Karachi please visit website.