Sunday, August 23, 2009

Um... Hello!

I have been really bad with updating this thing. I started a new job recently that has taken most of the energy out of me and if that weren't enough, my back has started bothering me again (and here I thought my herniated disc had repaired itself). So, just my day to day activities have left me pretty exhausted. I'm not going to do a full account of each shopping trip, but I'm just going to note the trips and the money I spent.

August 16, 2009 Giant: $2.39
August 17, 2009 Safeway: $34.21 (saved 48%)
August 23, 2009 Safeway: $33.92 (saved 63%)

So far have been under budget each week. We're trying to eat from the pantry as much as we can given our up-coming move.

We are also having a yard sale September 5th. I will posting tips and if you have any suggestions, please advise! We are trying to get rid of some stuff and make some extra cash before our big move to our new house! So excited about that but a little stressed over moving.

3 comments:

CJ in Saint Louis said...

Glad to see you posting again! I really enjoy your blog!

Stubber Budgeting said...

CJ -

Thank you! I really have no idea that people actually read this thing. It's mostly so I keep on top of my grocery budget! Do you have a blog? I don't see a link with your name.

CJ said...

Hi,

No, I don't have a blog! Just a fan! I found you on MUA, I think you posted a link on the finance board - my name is chimpyblue05 on there.