Saturday, August 8, 2009

Safeway

I went to Safeway August 4th according to my receipt. Things have been a tiny crazy in the Stubber household. For one I have a new job, and two, we just got approved for a mortgage, put an offer in a house and were accepted. Assuming things go well with the inspection in just a short month or so we'll be first time home buyers! Thanks to our low grocery budget, we have plenty for a down-payment/closing costs and the house is nearly perfect and is something that we will be able to grow into (4 bedrooms, 2 full, 2 half baths).

I'm not going to go into the details of my Safeway trip, but I spent $31.76 OOP and received a $2 CAT.

We'll be eating from the pantry/freezer as much as possible over the next month or so. And for the first week in awhile I never made a CVS run! Imagine that.

No comments: