Sunday, March 29, 2009

CVS & Wedding!

Well today my fiance husband and I tied the knot. This is the first of major wedding events as the reception with the 90 or so people is in April (the ceremony itself today was very low-key and the attendance was 8 plus a photographer and Rabbi).

But this entry is not about my wedding, though I was quite frugal with my bouquet. I went early this morning to the neighborhood Giant and purchased a dozen cream roses and about 10 red tulips and some baby's breath. Total cost $28.60 = total time to put pretty wedding bouquet together? 15 minutes.

Photobucket

I wrapped the bottom with leftover ribbon from the invitations and the ribbon that is going to be wrapped around the tiers of the wedding cake.

Anyway, I went to CVS Saturday afternoon:
(3/28/09)
$9.99 Neutrogena foundation
$7.99 Neutrogena lip soother
$8.49 Playtex tampons
$10.99 Dr Sch. shoes inserts
$5.49 CVS brand foot spray
$3.19 1 gallon skim milk

- $3/1 Neutrogena foundations CRT
- $5/$10 Dr. Sch. for women purchase
- $1/1 Neutrogena lip soother
- $1/1 Playtex tampon

- $15 Extrabucks
- $3.49 Extrabucks
- $2.99 Extrabucks

= $15.32 OOP
Received back $2 from Playtex and $6 from Neutrogena

PS Tomorrow I am finally going food shopping! I'm at least doing the Chill Out promotion at Safeway and maybe the buy 10, save $5 a few times depending on what we need. I already have a kitchen full of food and cake! We've had 2 so far and we haven't even had the reception yet!