Saturday, February 21, 2009

CVS

I stopped off Thursday night for some milk and to get another Insta Energy shot (which was free after Extrabucks - they had increased the limit to 2)

I bought:

$3.59 1 gallon skim milk
$4.99 1 Insta Energy

Put the $8.58 on a CVS giftcard so nothing out of pocket and I received $4.99 in Extrabucks back from the Insta Energy deal.

I am slightly frustrated with Walgreens though. The one close by has been out of the creme lip gloss for the entire week! The lady working in the beauty area was extremely apologetic and gave me a rain check for them to be 2/$9.99 (the sale price). Hopefully they will restock before the end of February? I hope!

Otherwise, I think we may end this week at $0.00 out of pocket. I'm planning on going grocery shopping tomorrow morning but yet again, we don't need much. I am going to restock our meat department (err freezer) though.

No comments: