Friday, July 24, 2009

Harris Teeter

Two posts in 1 day, woohoo! First of all, the pot roast I made turned out fantastic! I highly recommend the recipe. The Crock Pot Lady knows her stuff (but who ever rejected that idea?).

Anyway, after my trip to Safeway, I went to Harris Teeter.

They are currently running a double coupon promotion up to $1.98! Amazing. Unfortunately, lots of things were already picked clean but I'm going to try to hit another one tomorrow possibly. The good thing for me was that you can only use 20 coupons a day anyway so I wouldn't have been able to snag every deal I wanted even if there were items on the shelf.

What I got:
1 vanilla frappacino
2 bottles fruit 2-0
2 boxes hershey 100 calorie packs
1 bag Alexia onion sticks
1 Hormel Complete meal
1 can of Lysol Neutra Air
1 bag of Grande tortilla chips
2 bags of Terra chips
3 boxes of Kashi waffles
1 Old Spice deodorant
1 4-pack Activia light
1 4-pack Yoplus
1 bag of chicken jerky

Grand total?

**
***
**

$8.72 OOP!!!!!!!!

How amazing is that? After the $1.50 that doubled, the Kashi waffles were $.09 each!

No comments: