Monday, July 27, 2009

CVS & Harris Teeter

One day left for the Harris Teeter doubled coupon promotion! It ends tomorrow. I was able to get there today to do a few of the deals I missed the last time although they were still sold out of some of the things I was intending to get. I have a feeling they will restock after tomorrow.

I also hit CVS for some of the Extra Buck deals this week. I will return for the candy deal (buy $15 and get $5 EB) and the Kashi deal (buy $10 and get $5 EB) once I print out and clip some more coupons.

Anyway, not super exciting but my trips:

CVS:
$1.89 CVS brand tampons
$.99 Pilot pens
$.99 Pilot pens
$.99 composition book
$.99 composition book
$.99 stapler (we actually needed one!)
$.99 stapler
$.99 binder clips
$.99 binder clips

- $.99 Extrabucks
- $1.98 Extrabucks
- $5.00 Extrabucks

= $1.93 OOP

Received $9.81 in Extrabucks (everything was free after extrabucks excluding tax).

Harris Teeter:
$2.89 Alexia snacks
$2.89 Alexia snacks
$2.89 Alexia snacks
$3.19 Noni Biscotti
$3.19 Noni Biscotti

- $2/1 Alexia
- $2/1 Alexia
- $2/1 Alexia
- $2/1 Noni
- $2/1 Noni
= $5.05 OOP!

I'll also be submitting one of my Harris Teeter receipts to get a free Alexia snack that came attached to a couple of the manu coupons.

PS: Currently our "chip and other salty snacks" pile has doubled in height thanks to Harris Teeter and Safeway! I'm sure my husband will manage to eat them all, but for now, it's a bit impressive given that we have continued to stay within our budget.

No comments: