Friday, April 24, 2009

Shoppers

Shoppers is running its double $1 and triple $.50 coupon promotion for a 2nd week in a row for select MD/DC/VA stores! Yes! Not that I actually need anymore groceries at this point, but I'll probably go back again just for fun. They also have milk on sale for $2.39 so I'll be visiting them again at the very least for the milk.

I suppose this is all because of the economy, and quite frankly, I'm not complaining! I feel very blessed that both of us are as of now gainfully employed and can afford to stock up our kitchen and not have to worry about such important things like being able to eat well if one of us were to lose a job (let's hope that doesn't happen!).

And of course, Safeway is still running its' promotion till May 5th. Plenty of time for all of us to stock up on mostly healthy food (did anyone else notice that there was plenty of junk food on the list as well?!) for April and May.

And it's finally starting to feel like spring outside too!

No comments: